New Friend Window

Hello all back again,

I just share my modified results a  new friend window like this ...



if it's unclear ask the commented column :) I will answer as much as posible.

You can use winmarge to do this.

Go to iinnerinterfacesimple.cpp and search m_pFriendWindow :



This gui source for resize window for easy find in .xml gui.

Download this .cpp and merger with your source :
Friend Window
Friend Normal Window
Friend Block Window

Note : you must update BasicLineBoxEx until you have same with my friend window  line box.

merger Friend Window old .xml in uiinnercfg03.xml with this .xml gui

uiinnercfg03.xml

Dont forget visit my channel for next test and update  :P


Good Luck and I see you can do it :)
thanks for your time.




Thanks to : All Developer RanOnline Private in the world :D
                   RaGEZONE





3 comments:

  1. can you share your BasicScrollBarEx.cpp and BasicScrollBarEx.h ? for CreateNewBaseScrollBar ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can you share your BasicScrollBarEx.cpp and BasicScrollBarEx.h ? for CreateNewBaseScrollBar ?

      Delete
  2. pak indra? bagaimana cara mengatur scrol zoom mouse agar jauh?

    ReplyDelete

HOT Post !!!

Update PING and FPS MiniMap RanOnline

You Can Find Old My Post